- Vanilla, Hyacinth, Benzoin, Precious wood, Musk
- Flowery - Amber - Musky
This scented candle, with its fresh and flowery notes, honors the various discoveries of Alexander the Great during his conquest, with a hint of vanilla which brings sweetness...
Main ingredients: Vanilla / Hyacinth / Benzoin resin / Precious woods / White musks
Candle of approximately 190g made by hand in our workshop
Black pot with hot stamping rose gold, for a metallic and shiny effect
Duration: approximately 45 hours of burning
Dimensions: 9 cm x 7.5 cm
Scented candle sold in its box
The ideal scented candle to offer to your beloved ones or to yourself for its strong symbol.
We put great importance on manufacturing quality products for you, in line with our values :
- - Our candles are made by hand with care, guaranteeing optimum diffusion of the perfume and high quality burning. Our products are not tested on animals. Your purchase supports our local artisanal handcraft business.
- - All our raw materials come from suppliers productions in France and in Europe (Italy, Germany, Benelux) to limit our carbon footprint. Our waxes do not contain any GMO or pesticides.
- - Our perfumes are created in our laboratory in the French Alps
- - Our accessories (burners, wick-scissors, etc.) have been selected with care from our partners, for their quality and design
Our parcels are shipped from our shop in Paris within 48h (on business days).
Our shipping prices for Metropolitan France (except perfume bottles orders):
relay shipping with Chronopost Shop2Shop (depot in a shop near you): 2,90€ or free delivery for orders over 50€
home delivery: 5,90€ or 2,90€ for orders over 50€
Find all our shipping fees for bottles of perfume and international delivery here: https://www.lauroreparis-eshop.com/en/content/23-shipping-and-return