I MAKE MY CANDLE
- Flowery & Sweet
Become a perfumer by creating the scent of your dreams, then swap your lab coat for a wax apron and cast your scented candle!
- Bewitching peregrinations. Each Box is accompanied by a free video MasterClass, available online, to become a true expert in the formulation of your perfume and the pouring of your candle!
- Of remarkable originality. You can combine the essences provided to create the olfactory imprint of your interior.
- From design to completion. Once your formula has been designed, you will be able to move on to weighing your perfume, then pouring your candle, being guided step by step thanks to all our video advice and the material provided.
The realization of your candle in just 4 simple steps:
1. Create the perfume 2. Heat the wax 3. Mix the perfume with the wax 4. Pour the perfumed wax
The box contains:
- A 100% vegetable and above all local wax! Thanks to our own blend of wax, walnuts and sunflower (grown in France and Benelux)
- 6 essences to create your own perfume: Tonka Bean, Iris, Rose, Blackcurrant, White Musk, Orange Blossom
- A lead-free cotton wick and its guardian
- A glass beaker to mix your essences
- A glass for your candle
- Pipettes to make your mixture
- Practical and explanatory sheets
- A 40-minute video course available online
Contains allergens : (Orange Blossom) Linalool / Geraniol / Hydroxycitronellal / Linalyl acetate / d-Limonene / Citronellol (Rose) Citronellol / 1-(2,6,6-Trimethylcyclohexa-1,3-dienyl)-2-buten -1-one / FOIN ABSOLUE 50% BB / Geraniol / Isoeugenol / Nerol / ROSE OXYDE (Iris) Ionone, methyl- / 7-hydroxycitronellal / 4-(2,6,6-trimethylcyclohex-1-ene-1-yl)-but-3-ene-2-one / Vetiveria zizanioides, ext. / Heliotropex / Linalool (Tonka Bean) 1-(1,2,3,5,6,7,8,8a-Octahydro-2,3,8,8-tetramethyl-2-naphthyl)ethan-1-one / Coumarin / 1-(2,2,6-Trimethylcyclohexyl)-3-hexanol / Eugenol / Linalool / Linalyl acetate / d-Limonene / delta-3-Carene / Citronellol / p-tert-Butyldihydrocinnamaldehyde (Blackcurrant) Methyl 2,4-dihydroxy-3,6-dimethylbenzoate / 2,4-dimethylcyclohex-3-ene-1-carbaldehyde (White Musk) none
We put great importance on manufacturing quality products for you, in line with our values :
- - Our candles are made by hand with care, guaranteeing optimum diffusion of the perfume and high quality burning. Our products are not tested on animals. Your purchase supports our local artisanal handcraft business.
- - All our raw materials come from suppliers productions in France and in Europe (Italy, Germany, Benelux) to limit our carbon footprint. Our waxes do not contain any GMO or pesticides.
- - Our perfumes are created in our laboratory in the French Alps
- - Our accessories (burners, wick-scissors, etc.) have been selected with care from our partners, for their quality and design
Our parcels are shipped from our shop in Paris within 48h (on business days).
Our shipping prices for Metropolitan France (except perfume bottles orders):
relay shipping with Chronopost Shop2Shop (depot in a shop near you): 2,90€ or free delivery for orders over 50€
home delivery: 5,90€ or 2,90€ for orders over 50€
Find all our shipping fees for bottles of perfume and international delivery here: https://www.lauroreparis-eshop.com/en/content/23-shipping-and-return