ANGELIC HIDDEN FLOWER
- Vanilla, Pink Berries, White roses, Benzoin resin
- Amber - Oriental
Vanilla is very appreciated since millenniums. The Mayas and the Aztecs were putting it into a drink made from cocoa. However, their climate did not allow them to cultivate this luxurious product, that they were buying from coastal regions in Mexico. The inhabitants from these regions that were producing the vanilla, called the Totonacs, were and are still calling this precious spice the 'hidden flower'.
Benzoin resiun has also been used since Antiquity during religious ceremonies. Its smoke was bringing the prayers up to the sky and the angels... Its smell is suave, sensual with a touch of vanilla and is a call to relaxation.
Main ingredients: Pink berries (natural) / Orchid / Vanilla (natural) / Benzoin resin (natural) / White Musk / Lavander Honey
190g candle handmade in our workshop
Black pot with rose gold stamping
Duration: approximately 45 hours of burning
Dimensions: 9 cm x 7.5 cm
Vanilla scented candle sold in its box
We put great importance on manufacturing quality products for you, in line with our values :
- - Our candles are made by hand with care, guaranteeing optimum diffusion of the perfume and high quality burning. Our products are not tested on animals. Your purchase supports our local artisanal handcraft business.
- - All our raw materials come from suppliers productions in France and in Europe (Italy, Germany, Benelux) to limit our carbon footprint. Our waxes do not contain any GMO or pesticides.
- - Our perfumes are created in our laboratory in the French Alps
- - Our accessories (burners, wick-scissors, etc.) have been selected with care from our partners, for their quality and design
Our parcels are shipped from our shop in Paris within 48h (on business days).
Our shipping prices for Metropolitan France (except perfume bottles orders):
relay shipping with Chronopost Shop2Shop (depot in a shop near you): 2,90€ or free delivery for orders over 50€
home delivery: 5,90€ or 2,90€ for orders over 50€
Find all our shipping fees for bottles of perfume and international delivery here: https://www.lauroreparis-eshop.com/en/content/23-shipping-and-return